The Best Things You Can Do For Your Furnace This Season:
- Maintenance service. They will be your best friend and here at Marathon we encourage at minimum 2 maintenances per year. One maintenance done before the heat and another done before the cold season. It’s the best way to ensure your unit is working harmoniously.
- Have your furnace safety checked for carbon monoxide leaks. The key word is declutter. Ensure that nothing is blocking your vent pipe.
- Replacing filters is a good habit. This tip ultimately depends on usage of the system the more you use it, the more you’ll have to replace filters.
- Seal drafts on doors, garage doors, and windows.
- Check on that humidifier for water leaks, replace the humidifier pads. During the cold months you will need that humidity.